28 June 2014

Widgets

Artease Cafe at Serangoon Central


My cafe hopping is fast becoming a habit and I should slow down before it turns into an addiction. Having found a list of cafes around Singapore categorized by location, my quest will be much easier. I saved the list in my phone so that whenever I'm on the move, it is easier to locate a nearby cafe. Thanks to Joey Asher. Click here to visit his list and also thanks to CafeHopping page which inspires me to indulge more in cakes, sweets, savouries and coffee.


This time I am trying out Artease Cafe at Serangoon Central. I am visiting one school for baby Ish near NEX mall and this cafe is just a few blocks away. Perfect timing to get my caffeine fix. From NEX mall, the cafe is just a walking distance. I got a bit confused actually because it is in Block 261 but the nearby blocks were under renovation so I can't find my way out easily. The cafe is also along kopitiam and an express KFC counter. It is at the corner of the building. Good thing that I've Googled first how the facade of this cafe looks like. I almost missed it.






~ Blueberry Swirl Tofu Cheesecake ~
The taste is not so sweet .. there's a hint of tofu and even the texture is like tofu. I found it weird, different but still yummy. It's worth a try. I know there are other cake shops selling tofu cheesecake without the actual tofu in it and they called it that way because of the texture. I asked the staff if there is a tofu inside it. She said yes, they used a cheese tofu in the cake.



~ Salted Caramel Brownie ~
This one is common but still yummy esp when hot.
~ Cinnamon Milk Tea ~
I've known that cinnamon is one of those add ons in a drink to make your drinking pleasure even better but I never tried it until I ordered this Cinnamon Milk Tea. I only used it for cooking my husband's favorite Indian dishes. My caffeine fix rotates around Mocha, Chocolate or Hazelnut. The cinnamon mixed with the milk tea is a delight to my taste buds and it smells so good in powder form. I will try it again next time.



Artease Cafe can be found in various locations. Next time I bump into one branch I will try their sandwiches and this World's Best Salted Caramel Milk Tea.


Look at that red shiny coffee machine... love love...
One day I will fulfill my dream of becoming a barista even for a few days..hehehe


I also love the big windows and airy feel of the cafe. Perfect for car and people watching.



Artease Cafe
Blk 261 Serangoon Central
#01-29 Singapore 550261

http://www.artease.sg/

Click here for the menu.
Click here to locate a branch near you.


You might also want to read:
Bricks 'N' Cubes Cafe
Vintage Tea Party at House, Dempsey Hill
Streats Hong Kong Cafe 



Happy Cafe hopping!

~ VodkaRouge




No comments:

Post a Comment